- Enzymes: Enzymes help to nourish ...
- “In times past, knowledge of ...
- "Clarity is not found in ...
- "To meditate does not ...
physically and moreJust as we digest physically, we also digest emotionally, spiritually and mentally. We chew situations and encounters in our lives by what we see, hear, touch, and smell. When we enter into an encounter or situation in our life we absorb and extract all that serves ourselves, just as with physical digestion, and ideally we then let go!
genuine changeThe goal at Creative Lifeflow is to provide solid and practical healing knowledge for the average person. People can become empowered and confident in their ability to heal themselves by learning how to tune into their own body's wisdom. Creative Lifeflow offers colonics, yoga and meditation.
- New hours starting June 1: I am about to implement new summer hours that will start on 6.1.13. ...
- Enzymes: Enzymes help to nourish our body organs and bodily functions. Without proper enzymes our bodies may slowly ...
- Good Bacteria: Learn why it is important to nuture your gut flora! What is gut flora? It is basically the bacteria and ...
- The future of health in America will require that people are free to cleanse their bodies as ...
Contact Info & Hours
- Colonic Hydrotherapy & Life Center
280 Collingwood St
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Wednesday: 7am - 8pm
Thursday 12 - 8pm
Friday: 1 - 6pm
Saturday 1 - 6pm
Sunday 2 - 9pm
Monday and Tuesday: Closed
Disclaimer: This website is intended for education and informational purposes only. Creative Lifeflow LLC (“Creative Lifeflow”) makes no medical claims, representations or guarantees regarding any products, diets, or lifestyle changes. It also makes no medical claims, representations or guarantees regarding the validity of Colon Hydrotherapy, Enzyme Therapy, or Yoga and Meditation and does not take any responsibility for anyone using its services to assist themselves or another person with their health. Creative Lifeflow does not diagnose or provide treatment of any disease. Creative Lifeflows’ advice should not be construed as a claim or representation to procedures or products used which may constitute as a specific cure or curative. The services at Creative Lifeflow are not intended to replace professional medical advice. Please consult with your doctor first before trying any suggestions given by Creative Lifeflow. The services at Creative Lifeflow are intended for education and informational purposes only. The ideas and opinions expressed herein are published under the Freedom of Speech guaranteed by the 1st Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America. Creative Lifeflow does not assume responsibility for decisions made by the reader regarding their health. If a person decides to pursue alternative therapies, they should first consult their health care provider. .