Because people report the following:
1. Detoxification: Colon hydrotherapy is believed to help remove accumulated waste, toxins, and harmful substances from the colon, promoting detoxification and improving overall health, including aches and pains. Intestinal autointoxication may occur when foul material from the intestines, especially in the presence of constipation, reabsorbs back into the bloodstream via the microbiome. This makes the blood toxic. If your body’s eliminatory organs (liver, kidneys, lymph, skin, lungs) are not able to handle these blood toxins due to their own toxicity, stagnation, and lack of energy, then the toxins keep recycling. Autointoxication and disease may begin to occur. This is why colonics may be helpful to your overall health, body, mind, and spirit.
2. Improved digestion: By removing built-up waste, colon hydrotherapy may help improve digestion, enhance nutrient absorption, and help with food sensitivities. It may also help alleviate symptoms of digestive issues such as constipation, bloating, and gas. Colonics may alleviate symptoms when medically indicated for issues such as: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), food sensitivities, skin rashes, constipation, mood swings, bloating, and gas by relieving intestinal autointoxication.
3. Increased energy: As the body eliminates toxins and waste, some people report feeling more energized and lighter along with improved moods after having colon hydrotherapy.
4. Enhanced immune function: A healthy colon is crucial for a strong immune system. By eliminating waste and toxins, colon hydrotherapy may help boost immune function and reduce the risk of infections and illnesses.
5. Weight loss support: Some individuals use colon hydrotherapy as a part of their weight loss regimen.
6. Improved skin health: Colon health is often linked to skin health. By eliminating toxins and waste, colon hydrotherapy may help improve the appearance of the skin, reducing acne, eczema, and other skin conditions.
7. Improved sleep: Some individuals report that colonics promote deeper sleep, which is crucial for healing processes.
8. Improved mental focus: Some clients used colon hydrotherapy to help clear their minds and enhance concentration because the removal of toxins may help stimulate blood flow to the brain.
Did you know that every inch of your colon tissue has a specific function that is connected to a certain body part and/or body system? It's likened to the art and science of reflexology and iridology. So if a part of your colon is weak and/or filled with toxins, parasite overgrowth, unprocessed foods, etc, you may be experiencing imbalances with these body parts or systems and vice versa. I can see these imbalances in the reflex points of your eye, ie: Iridology!
This is why colon cleansing and overall detoxification programs are helpful in the repair and restoration of not just the colon, but the entire body! See the illustration below.
To schedule an appointment please click here.
Disclaimer: The services and suggestions at Creative Lifeflow are not intended to replace professional medical advice. Therefore, please consult your doctor before trying any suggestions given by Creative Lifeflow. Please read the disclaimer. The information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as medical advice or a substitute for the medical advice of a physician or other qualified health care professional. I do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any illness or disease. I aim to empower you with information so that you can make your own informed decisions. You should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment. The information in this newsletter has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body.