covid - precautions
For everyone's safety I follow these guidelines for each client visit:
1) I wear a mask and I ask you to wear one in the waiting room and in the treatment room.
2) I take your temperature at each visit to make sure you don't have a fever.
3) I have an intake form with common COVID questions for you to answer prior to your session and I ask that we both sign it before we begin your session.
4) As always, the equipment, doorknobs, and bathroom are highly sanitized between each client.
5) I do not ask for vaccination status, as I believe we all have a personal and confidential right to our choices.
6) So far, my clients have been very mindful & respectful to cancel their appointments if they or any of their family, etc., have any of the latest COVID-related symptoms. No charge for last-minute cancellations.